Being superhuman is the only choice I have

U never know how strong u are until being strong is the only choice u have. He used to do a lot. But now he doesn't. He just stands around as im scrambling to get things done. He doesn't help with the dishes much either. Its back tp how iy was with him but this time I am different. I try to look at the gd too. The bad doesn't out weigh the gd but when its bad with him its hell. I am always getting hurt by him. First when he said i was acting crazy. Why tell someone who just got out of the looney bin that? Yestetday was bad too. I do everything for my babies...i live dor them even thougj he thougt that he shouldn't of said it bc its ludacris. Also he said i was talking to him like a errand boy. This alone makes me not want to ask him for anything. Its even hard to talk to him bc hes always defensive. I dunno....i guess i just need to get away from him for a few hours but if i did he would accuse me of cheating. I just cant do anything right. Well time to pop ativan and be super human again.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts