My professor is discriminating against me...

I feel as if I am sleep most of the day. It sucks especially with my overly filled agenda I already have. I am super anxious over school. What's bugging me today is that I have a professor who has discriminated against the reason why i was hospitalized. She doesn't want to give my all the points for my work like my other professors. I feel wronged. This whole situation makes me want to continue to believe my condition is a stigma like I always have. I don't want to admit that i have a disability even though its mental and NOT physical.  I think that it isn't a disability even though it clearly is. Ahhhhh i dunno what to think or what to do. I feel so small....

UPDATE****Technically She won't give me all the points because I was gone for an x amount of days. I was hospitalized but she doesn't care. She still won't give me the points. Up into the time I was hospitalized, she said I was doing good but since I was gone for 10 days I missed a lot. At first she said I don't want to give you extra time because everyone else is going to think they can do the same thing. She than gave me til the end of the quarter. I told her that it wasn't fair because technically everyone else had longer time than me..I mean I WAS hospitalized. She didn't care and she only gave me half points. I failed her class because of this.

Does this seem right to you?!
I want to post her name all over the internet and bad name her but that wouldn't be very professional of me now would it. :/

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular Posts