Locked Up - Wont Let Me Out #Akon

I was hospitalized for 10 days. It was so incredibly hard on me because I left two babies (5&6) at home. At times i thought i was the worst mother because i couldn't be home with them. I mean what kind of person would voluntarily leave their babies and husband to fend for themselves? I did! :(


In all honesty that was part of my problem that the hospital staff helped me to see. I have to let some things go because Justin is fully capable to do things. It doesn't all have to fall on me. I think I'm so hard on myself because I want everything to be done perfectly. So unlike my childhood, I thought that these things had to be done so that we could have a gd life. I was so wrong. Who cares if the kitchen isn't clean, things aren't perfect, etc. The best advice i received came from Gone with the Wind. "I'll think about it tomorrow."


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular Posts