I wish I were on top of a rooftop right now so I could scream to my hearts content!!!

My coping skills have done nothing for me so I'm turning to meds....

A double dose of my anxiety meds hasn't even helped to relieve the anxiety I feel right now, so now I am turning to a different coping skill - writing.

About right now I want to scream and the headache that I have doesn't help any. I love my babies to death but their voices are like nails on a chalk board right about now. I can only imagine how they would be right now if they hadn't had that hour nap.
As a mother I try numerous things to keep them occupied but now I want mommy time and it's like they can't function without having me in their face at every moment. My babies are 5 and 6 mind you and they can't keep themselves occupied for 10 full minutes let alone 30.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As always I have too much on my plate. I should have took my doctors recommendation and not have finished classes at all...that may have helped to relieve my stress. It would have took something off of my plate at least.

At my last apt. with my "psych" he changed my meds. Now I get the full dose when I first take it and wears off opposed to an extended release type. I like it better because I still have the voices at some point and I'm not a complete zombie.
With the extended release I was a zombie and it was scary. I didn't like the fact that I didn't remember anything at all.
Well I am still trying out different meds to try to find the one that works for me. Even though my current meds work, they are not at all perfect.

Well thanks for listening and toddles for now!:) It's time for me to finish dinner - frozen chicken nuggets and fries today! :)
- <3

**UPDATE**
I feel somewhat better. The fact that my babies are still whining is not bothering me anymore! I feel as if I can conquer the world....or at least dinner and bedtime! :D

Comments

Popular Posts