Us - According to Us (FYI, This post is ALWAYS changing)

This is my view on others i am rage
Roxy - designer, high class, couture, snob, inconsiderate, bitchy
Rage - boxing, negative, stubborn, pessimistic, angry, hate, fighter, I'm always watching. I stand up for others when they need help.
Charlie - young
Rose - gullible,mommas girl 18
Adrenaline - never listens to anyone does what she wants 21
Sam - know it all, most like Sarah I think 25
Jade - hates the world jaded, apathetic, always depressed. 19
Lillian - calm collected chill laid back
No name 2 cutter
No name 1 Professional
No name 3 ghetto can be dangerous
No name 5 cleaner disciplinary
No name 6 accent???? To gd for things.

This is how I see others this is adrenaline a.k.a. addy
No one matters but me so who cares *muah*

All I gotta say is everyones cool or whatever I guess. Watch out for Roxy and Adrenaline...mainly mastermind roxy. Rose is yo girl next door, she cool but too vulnerable. I worry boit her sometimes. Lily

*This is my view on others, I am Sarah.*
~Roxy - She likes some design, she likes quality, and she goes to school sometimes but when she does she is a bitch to everyone. She is inconsiderate, mean, and bitchy. She usually calls me a bitch. seems like she dictates all I do. Seems like she gets hurt each time I say, that I want it all to go away. She once said, "My goal in life is to make everyone look stupid. Everyone looks down at you in a condescending manner, look at them the same way. Make them look stupid because they are stupid, insecure, and not worth any of your time."
~Rage -She is negative, angry, and hates everything but sometimes she's pleasant. Once she's mad just walk away because it always gets worse and when she goes away mad, No Name 2 usually comes along...
~Charlie - She seems to be very young and in pain when she's not occupied it seems...
~Rose - She seems to be VERY gullible. She seems to be like a child and she is also blind to the bad of the world, unlike Charlie.
~Adrenaline - She only does things that benefit herself. She is not smart with money, parties a lot, I worry about her A LOT!!!!
~Sam - hmmmmm??? She cleans, makes lists, and gets stuff done when I cant it seems. She likes green and construction.
~Jade - She is ALWAYS depressed or jaded. Stay away from OneReuplic's 1st album....it's a trigger
~Lillian -hmmmmm?
~No name 2 - She is dangerous and she scares me A LOT! Because she inflicts pain on herself and is suicidal at times.
~No name 1 - <3 She came around more recently thankfully because I was terrified about going out in the professional world. With her around I feel more at ease and I am so ready to do this!
~No name 3 - She is ghetto. She scares me because it seems like she would do anything. Roxy CAN be talk when she is not.
~No name 6 accent hmmmmmmmmmm?

Comments

Popular Posts