Random Me

I get that a lot. Random Me. Many people tell me that I always look different, and that I am always Random. Before I knew as much as I did about my different mindsets I just thought of my randomness as a quality of me. BTW that's what I have ALWAYS referred to myself....as different mindsets even before I knew the name for my randomness. Now that I think about it I am different from others. It was so much of a shocker when I thought that the things that I do or think are not necessarily the norm....what can I say, it is MY norm. I have always known that I had some type of "condition" but I never knew what. Now that I know, I am more and more reluctant to go to a crazy doctor. It just has a negative connotation I guess. I mean seriously...these psychologists don't have different mindsets like I do so what makes them the expert on me?! I am the expert on me...I would rather talk to someone else that has different mindsets as well...
Sometimes I wonder...am I alone?

Comments

Popular Posts