i don't deserve a so called title...

I hate arguments. I hate confrontation. He can be so condesending trying to talk over me as if his viewpoint is better than mine. He talks to me as if i'm a child because he doesn't know who he is talking to. He makes it like i have to be trained by him. For ex., Look how u look Sarah, no one is in the bed and u aren laying vertical... If someone choose to argue with me about something like this what would u say? i feel like he hates me. He always blames me and never sees it. He is hurting me so much and i wish he would just open his eyes to see this. i have to always agree with him just to stop the arguing and it hurts. It hurts that he never wants to hear ME, it hurts that i can never be heard by him. He left me and then he expects me to think that he will always be with me...hmph he has a weird way of showing it!!! i feel as if i'm going crazy..i'm trapped in my own kind of hell because of him...
Sidenote... i do not capitalize ''i'' bc i don't feel as if i'm worth that luxury. This is my own viewpoint, it's just how i feel...... Sometimes the ''i'' is capitalized but I guess SOME kind of hope wants to escape even though i am not a big fan of her....

Comments

Popular Posts