I call SOME satan's angels....u know who u r

Each time I pass a church a part of me wants to go to become a part of an awesome church family when another part is cynical about it all without giving this notion a second thought. This is where my internal struggle begins but not the kind u are thinking of. Imagine a stadium or public place wheee a lot of people are talking at once....that's how it is in my head. -Rose

Anywho, I have been badly hurt by these ''christian'' people and they are the most judgemental and hypocritcal people that you would ever meet. I mean who would want to go to a place like that?! I do not have a religion and I don't plan on ever having one. I would rather just want to read my bible, pray, and give thanks to GOD everyday that I am alive. I don't need to go to a building to do that. I don't need to share my business with people who will only spread it and talk about u behind your back. I would NEVER get close to those satan angels ever... U know trust them and hang out with them only for them to shun u and stop talking to u when something happens that they don't like and only because they are concerned what other people will say. They pretend to be ur bff and turn their back on u when u need them the most...when u actually need someone to talk to, to cry with. I tried it for years and there is no way that I would be caught befriending one of satans angels!!!! -no name 3

Comments

Popular Posts