Flashbacks are hard.

It's very awesome to have someone around that is there for you constantly, someone that you know will never leave. Sophocles once said, "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love." without love from this special someone I don't know where I would be. When I met him things were bad....that was more than 6yrs ago. Now I jokingly tell him wow, I should not have been with you then. Even though I joke about it, it is very real because I was doing very bad and I know he saw it too even though he didn't understand, but yet he stayed. he vowed that he would always protect me for now til forever and he hasn't broken his promise. The point I am trying to make is this is hard... Everything about it is hard, and to make it harder, I start classes today. Everything has started to get a lot worse so I hope class goes well for me...
Charlie

Comments

Popular Posts