Confessions of a beautiful girl

Why are mostly ALL guys dogs? I know I'm beautiful and that's the bad thing especially with what i go through. Guys always want something especially the ones in high places. They always take advantage. Its sad when things happen and no one believes you...why would i lie? What could i possibly gain by lieing? Nothing...so why would i lie???
Why can't guys just be respectful to ALL woman? In all my life i have encountered a very few amount of men that are actually good guys. In the entire worlds population, I say that there is 2% of men that are actually all around good guys...maybe 1%.
After all I have been through i am still a beautiful person, inside and out. i am no longer ashamed of my beauty. Why ashamed? Because i know that i will be taken advantage of. 9 times out of 10 it has happened and i don't know why. There is no rational explanation other than my beauty. This comes from my heart, which is hard because I don't usually talk about my feelings...but here it is.c

No one has a chance now because I am strong and if I have to I will look out for us, whatever that entails. The incident that happened recently slipped by me for some reason but it will never happen again. i am grateful for Chief steppin up and taking care of business for me though... Rage

I saw a post someone wrote about all guys not being bad its just the choice...well Fuck what u heard guys ARE dogs. if they have a choice they choose bad instead of gd. They chiose in ways to benefit themselves which leaves woman in the dirt. Its not the type of guys one choose...i dont even put myself in bad aituations. They see a chance to take advantage and 9 times out of 10 they take it. Case proven, case closes. 2% are decent including chief. Lily

Comments

Popular Posts