Matthew 7:3-5

Matthew 7:3-5English Standard Version (ESV)

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I could be doing so well at home with my family, career, my life… all it takes for everything to go bat shit is for me to spend time with her. I literally saw her for 15 minutes, but that 15min will turn into a week+ because I keep reliving her in my head. I am so tired of being her GOT DAMN SCAPEGOAT! Everything that went wrong in the family, if I was around she (my mom) would blame me. You see my family is a very judgmental bunch. If they were going through something, even if it was something that I have been through, they would still judge me. I was the one that was different, but not them. We are the same mentally and physically, but yet I was the different one. They seclude me so much but in honesty, that is how it was my whole life. I don’t know why I am so bent out of shape right now. I’ve always been different to them. I’ve never been ghetto enough, not popular enough, not strong enough. Heck maybe that is why I was raped in molested, because I was never strong enough. 

Comments

Popular Posts