GOD made him just for me. He is litterally my soul mate.

He's there for me in ways that no has ever been..not even some family I have by blood. I've been through a lot of shit in my life and I have met a lot of bad people...a  lot of mean people.
The times my mind goes to the past and thinks that Justin is wronging me in some way just because the feeling take me back. Let me explain
It's not just nostalgia...it goes way beyond that as if I am trapped in that time zone and I think the same way. I dunno...I just get stuck....does that make sense????
I hate that Justin has to go through this each time it happens. He's strong
It blows my mind how strong he is for himself, for me, AND for our family.
This man is honestly something to marvel at and it has taking me 8 years to truly realize it.
I began to realize a lot of things through outpatient and inpatient therapy....
Anyways....what was I talking about again?
O well I don't remember.  Anywho,
I have to design a night club for a class for school.
Drive 1hr away to Chicago in the snow and sleet for hotel walking tours for a class in which I will be designing a restaurant inside of a hotel.
This should be fun because I am going with some of the best people in the world. I have never had friends as amazing as these two ladies.
As Justin would say, "people are good, you just have had a lot of bad experiences. You can't discount everyone without giving them a chance"
Even though I think the whole world is bad..at least I can count on fifteen people that I literally hold dear to my heart and I know in the future that these numbers will only grow....

Comments

Popular Posts